Are you stressed out trying to let your property?
Do you have all the information you need to do this as effectively as possible?
That’s why, as letting agents, we have put together this FANTASTIC GUIDE TO HELP LANDLORDS in the Chelseaand surrounding areas. We understand that your property is an important investment and that you know what you want it to do for you. That’s why at Leonard’s WE LISTEN to our Landlords and we do everything we can to get the RESULTS YOU WANT, quickly, safely, legally and profitably.
For your copy of the Landlord Guide packed with everything you need to know and do as a Landlord, whether you are already using a Letting Agent or not, just fill in the form below and we will send you your copy.
Information for Landlords
We believe In order to determine what service would be best suited to you as an individual it would depend on the level of involvement you would like to have with the property. Below we have listed a detailed description of what each service will offer to help you choose what is best suited.
What Level of Service is Best For Me?
- Carrying out an initial valuation of the property along with a market appraisal giving you expert advice on how to achieve the most out of the property and attracting a suitable tenant
- Working with specialists the ensure the property is suitable including a full roof and insulation survey
- Marketing materials : Property particulars including professional photographs, floorplan and helpful information for tenants including, School Catchment Areas, Local Transport and Local Borough Information
- The property will be uploaded onto the major property portals the same day. This includes Rightmove and Zoopla. This will give your property immediate exposure nationally and internationally
- We arrange and carry out accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- An independent referencing company will fully referencing tenants which includes an in depth search of Credit History, Previous Landlord/Letting Agent References, Employment References and Bank Checks
- Once the landlord has approved the references we will proceed with finalising the tenancy