Why should I use AJE?
- We provide a quality selection of properties to choose from
- We offer an unrivalled personal service giving you an abundance of useful information on the property and local ammenities
- We are contactable via telephone, email, text and social networking site to make booking an appointment easy and stress free
- We offer discounted rates for all house clearances in the Chelsea area
- Flexible viewing times including evening and weekends
- We offer an excellent referral fee to all tenants who refer a property to rent or a friend, family member or colleague who is looking to rent a property
Regulations for having a rented property
Before a landlord can rent out a certain property, there are rules and regulations that have to be put in place to ensure people’s safety isn’t being put at risk.
Some of these include:
- ensure a rented property is safe & free from health hazards – for example, a maintained and secure roof (no leaks). If not, we can advise roofers who can assist on this.
- all gas and electrical equipment was safely installed
- provide an Energy Performance Certificate for the property
- protecting a tenant’s deposit in a government-approved scheme
What is the tenancy process?
We have a very simple application procedure for tenants to follow…
- Once you have found a suitable property, you will be required to put down an Agency Fee to start you tenancy application
- Fill out the application form and tenant referencing forms – submitted to the landlord for approval
- Upon completion of the references you will be required to pay the 1st months’ rent.
- On the start date of your tenancy you will be required to pay the outstanding balance, sign the tenancy agreements and collect keys for your new home